Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
WELCOME TO THE Punjab Cloth House P Ltd, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India, WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS
AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, call center and stores to place orders for items from Punjab Cloth House P Ltd, Hoshiarpur, Punjab,
India. By ordering/purchasing goods from Punjab Cloth House P Ltd, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
The supplier of the goods featured is Punjab Cloth House P Ltd, Jalandhar Road, Opposite PNB, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India. Registered under the Indian Companies Act. You may
contact us at this address or by email to email@example.com or phone us on +91-9878048501. Telephone calls to and from Punjab Cloth House P Ltd, Hoshiarpur, Punjab,
India may be recorded and monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers. Unless stated otherwise all calls to Punjab Cloth House P Ltd, Hoshiarpur,
Punjab, India are at your normal International charge. Mobile providers and other networks may vary.
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers.
- The reproduction of colors is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
- All Measurements are approximate.
- We shall not be liable for any dissatisfaction regarding the Fitting of Custom Tailored and Altered suits and dresses. Our tailors are well trained and experienced and will provide you with the best service based on the measurements provided by you at the time of purchase of goods.
- We shall not be liable for any variation in measurements of the Tailored and Altered Suits and Dresses as the measurements of the tailored and altered suits may vary slightly dueto the difference in measuring tapes used by you and our tailor. We assure you that the measurements will be approximately close and near to the values provided by you at the time of purchase of goods.
- We shall not be liable for any error in Measurements provided by you or any change in your Measurements that may occur in the time lapse between you order and Delivery of Goods.
- All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order.Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
- We shall not be liable for any damage to the product incurred due to washing and cleaning or any damage that might occur to the fabric due the normal wear or due to light and weather conditions. We will also not be responsible for any change of color, damage, shrinkage or slippage of any kind to the fabric occurring due to washing, cleaning or storage of the product.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms.
- These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
- We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amendments will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
- No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
- If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) or any Act or otherwise.
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to Indian law and the Indian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- We do not allow a resale on any of our items.
- Neither the Content the Trade Marks nor any other portion of the Website may be used reproduced duplicated copied sold resold accessed modified or otherwise exploited in full or in part for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- You can return the item for a refund in accordance to our Return & Refund Policy Simply call our Customer Care on 09878048501.
- Punjab Cloth House P Ltd Reserves the right to refuse Return and Refund of any purchase from this website punjabclothhouse.com
- Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
1. Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
3. All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you.Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
4. The price remains the same but VAT is not charged and customers are not entitled to any discounts or VAT refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery.
5. A delivery charge will/may be applied at checkout, please view our International Delivery section.
6. International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website. Payment shall be made in Indian Rupees. The exchange rate will be set by your bank or credit card provider who may also charge you an additional administration fee.
7. We do not offer next day or timed deliveries on international orders.
8. We are unable to offer a free return service; therefore customers are requested to cover all return postage costs.
9. All Terms & Conditions apply.
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. . However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer.
3. punjabclothhouse.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
4. We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
5. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. These are just order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
6. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging emails (see 4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be returned for full refund.
7. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
8. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of punjabclothhouse.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
9. Though even punjabclothhouse.com shall try to deliver the products as per the details/specifications given on the order form by the user, it reserves (in its absolute discretion) a right to deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons beyond its control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
10. Every order is delivered as per specifications of the product mentioned online.
11. Even though punjabclothhouse.com shall try to meet the date and time of delivery schedule as given by the user in the order form, any delayed/ early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation from punjabclothhouse.com Shall take due caution at the time of delivery to deliver the product to the correct person at the address on the order form, but disclaims any responsibility for claims, damages, and/or compensation.
12. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
13. The products/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and punjabclothhouse.com disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent.
14. www.punjabclothhouse.com does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
15. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall punjabclothhouse.com be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site.
16. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall punjabclothhouse.com be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise exceed the amount paid by the user to punjabclothhouse.com for that specific service/product.
17. All prices are inclusive of cartage, service charges, packaging and all other costs involved with the process of ordering and delivering.
18. Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service punjabclothhouse.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you.
19. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on punjabclothhouse.com You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on punjabclothhouse.com In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service.
20. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
21. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance of these terms and conditions.